Laugh More, Yell Less: A Roadmap for Successfully Parenting Challenging Behaviors
Understand how to parent your child touched by ADHD and adoption effectively. In this on-demand course, you'll learn exactly what you need to do to stop the frustration and start seeing changes in your family.
Do you feel like you've tried everything to parent your child with ADHD but . . .
- Nothing seems to work.
- You're tired of the tantrums, defiance, and phone calls from school.
- You're overwhelmed and frustrated and don't know what to try next.
- You're losing hope that anything will actually work.
- You feel like you're failing your child.
- You wish you could find someone who understood what you went through behind closed doors.
- You're excited to know exactly how to help your child be successful.
- You're ready to love parenting again.
What Do You Get?
1. The confidence to know that you are using strategies that work when parenting kids with ADHD.
2. The motivation and accountability to make changes that last.
3. The patience you need to respond rather than react.
4. The step-by-step system you need to finally see transformation in your child.
Get The Training, Coaching, Encouragement, Resources, Tools, and Step-by-Step System You Need To Thrive As A Family. Just $197
What Others Are Saying After Taking The Course...
Lesson 1: Staying Energized to be a Better Parent
Lesson 2: Building Strong Bodies for Success
Lesson 3: Meeting Sensory Needs
Lesson 4: Increasing Emotional and Mood Stability
Lesson 5: Feeling Safe
Lesson 6: Teaching Skills for Success
Lesson 7: Managing Behaviors Effectively
Lesson 8: Gathering a Supportive Tribe
Still Have A Few Questions About "Laugh More, Yell Less: A Roadmap for Successfully Parenting Kids with ADHD?"
- Will this work for kids who have experienced trauma, pre-natal substance or alcohol exposure, or adverse experiences?
Yes, the entire program is trauma-informed. It also takes into account brain differences that may be due to pre-natal exposure.
- What if my child has additional diagnoses such as Autism, Oppositional Defiance Disorder, or Sensory Processing Disorder?
This program is effective for children with complex diagnosis histories.
- How long will the content and resources be available?
You will have lifetime access to all content.
- What if I still need more help?
Click here to schedule a complimentary initial consult for ongoing support and coaching.
NO RISK GUARANTEE. If you buy this product, and then realize it isn't for you, I'll refund your money within 14 days of purchase, no questions asked!